I just finished my second to last round of chemo....YAY! Not feeling great, but it's easier to manage knowing that I only have to do this once more. While on this journey, I have been amazed at the support from so many people and places. One of the things I was able to take advantage of was the American Cancer Societies "Look Good, Feel Better" program. I got to spend an afternoon with 6 other women battling cancer and learned how to use makeup, wigs, and scarves to look better. Additionally, I received a bag full of free makeup. It was both informative and fun and an awesome program put on the American Cancer Society!
Check out the free products!!
Make over!!
It's amazing how different I looked and while it was fun to see a glimpse of my old self, mostly I just still hang out bald or wear a hat :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment