Wednesday, May 3, 2017

It Wasn't a Mammogram

38 Inspirational Quotes About Life:

Mammograms are great.  They help find cancer in many women. A mammogram was not how I found out I had cancer.  My shoulder was how I found out.  My shoulder had been hurting for weeks and I finally decided to go to the doctor.  While she was examining me, she discovered  I had swollen lymph nodes.  She sent me for a chest x-ray and a mammogram both showed nothing. The next step was a biopsy on my lymph nodes which tested positive for cancer.  
What about the shoulder pain?  Completely unrelated.  However, as soon as I received the diagnosis, the pain was gone and no doctor could explain it.  I have an explanation, divine intervention.  If my shoulder had not been hurting, I would not have gone to the doctor and who knows how long until I would have found the cancer.  God works in mysterious ways!

3 comments:

  1. Way to listen to your body! Thankful your doctor looked deeper. You're a trooper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, God was nudging you. I'm so glad you listened ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be the only time ever that anyone was ever thankful for shoulder pain.

    ReplyDelete